Monday 24 November 2008

Why I'm not around at times

Hi Everyone

Sorry not being around since Thursday due to hign pain levels.Some of you already know that I suffer with this but thought I would explain why at times I'm not on line for while.
In July 2004 I got diagnosed with Breast Cancer & because I had to have alot of surgeries I now have being left with a permanant condition where I suffer with cronic pain daily.The only thing they can do for me is try to help control the pain with meds or injections but for over 2 years now nothing seems to work for me & on really bad days I have to take to my bed complete bed rest then helps get the levels at the point where I can cope again.I also have to use a tens machine too to mange the pain. They have suggested to me that they could burn the nerve endings but it will leave me numb down my left side but they say it could mean no pain so I've said yes go for it rather feel numb then pain I'm so tired of not having a life & being housebound alot of the time. Everytime I go out & do any walking & I suffer for days afterwards it is difficult for me at the moment because it's getting nearer to christmas & need to go up town for my daughters christmas presents.
For those of you that are waiting for tutorials using your kits I'm sorry if you have had to wait a few days for them but I will get then up as soon as I can I promise.I hate letting others down but I also feel that I may have slow down a little so that I can cope.I hope you will all understand because it bothers me when I can't be here & get on with things.



Big Hugs to all

Sheldon xxx

No comments:

users online